1. Holder of personal data and responsible for the protection of personal data
ORAFART S.r.l., with registered office in Via G. Ferret ang. Via C. Alberto 07041 Alghero (SS) Italy, is the independent holder of the processing of personal data of users browsing the site, including navigation data, and data related and related to sales made through the Site and related support activities pre and post sales.
The appointed manager is ORAFART S.r.l., Via G. Ferret ang. Via C. Alberto 07041 Alghero (SS) Italy
We remind you that you can always contact the person responsible for the protection of personal data and exercise your rights by writing to the following e-mail address email@example.com or by sending a request to ORAFART (to the attention of the person responsible for the protection of personal data ).
2. Type and purpose of the processing carried out on the Site
Through the Website, different types of personal data are collected and processed for different purposes and with different methods. More precisely:
(b) personal data provided voluntarily by the user (such as, for example, the e-mail address, personal data) or otherwise legally acquired during the user's visit to the site, to find the requests of the user and offer the services, assistance and information required about the products and the world of ORAFART.
(c) personal data provided by the user in the context of electronic commerce transactions and interrelation with users for functional and instrumental sales activities, as well as for any necessary pre and post sales assistance;
(d) with the express consent of the user, ORAFART may also process the personal data of the latter for purposes of studying the habits and consumption choices in order to make products and initiatives more responsive to the tastes and needs of its customers.
1. consent possibly provided by the user for the purposes referred to in points d);
2. the legitimate interest of both ORAFART to provide the services of the Site, and of the user himself to correctly navigate on the Website and / or the legitimate interest of ORAFART to respond to any requests from customers.
3. Source of personal data
The personal data collected by ORAFART are provided directly by the user (through the sales process), except for the navigation data referred to in the previous point 2 (a) and in point 2 (b).
4. Study of users' consumption habits and choicesAs indicated in the previous point 2 (d) and with the express consent of the user, ORAFART may process the personal data of the user for purposes of studying the habits and consumption choices of users in order to make the products and ORAFART initiatives more responsive to the tastes and needs of its customers.
With the help of automated tools, ORAFART will process data on the value and frequency of purchases as well as the type of products purchased within a specific time frame. This study has the sole objective of offering customers and users products, services and initiatives that are more responsive to their tastes and needs. It should be noted in this regard that the study of the behavior of users and customers will take place using non-invasive methods of the personal sphere.
As indicated in the previous point 2 (a) and with the express consent of the user, ORAFART may process the personal data of the same user, using automated tools, to study cookies in order to check the navigation on the Site and to propose products and services in line with the navigation activity.
5. Methods of processing personal data made by ORAFART
However, these measures, due to the nature of the online transmission medium, can not limit or exclude absolutely any risk of unauthorized access or data loss. To this end, it is advised to periodically check that the computer is equipped with appropriate software devices to protect the transmission of data in the network, both incoming and outgoing (as updated antivirus systems) and that the Internet service provider has taken appropriate measures. for the security of data transmission over the network (such as firewalls and antispam filters).
On giorgiattadesign.com every purchase is made in maximum security thanks to the use of the most advanced technological and coding systems (SSL).
6. Mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data
The provision of personal data, in particular personal data, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and bank details (in the case of credit card payments) is necessary with regard to the conclusion of the contract of purchase of products through the Website.
Some of these data could be, vice versa, indispensable for the supply of other services rendered on the Site and related to the sale (pre and post sales services, such as, for example, transport, replacement, etc.) or to fulfill obligations deriving from laws or regulations (tax obligations and anti-money laundering legislation). The failure to provide data may therefore constitute, as appropriate, a legitimate and justified reason for not executing the contract for the purchase of products on the Online and / or the provision of services related to this.
7. Categories of recipients of personal data
ORAFART communicates the personal data of users of the Site only within the limits permitted by law and in accordance with the following. In addition to what is indicated in the previous point 2 b., Personal data may be known by:
1. third parties, only to execute the contract for the purchase of products on the Site (such as the credit institution for the execution of remote electronic payment services by credit / debit card, or to the logistics service for the delivery of products purchased on-line);
2. to police forces or judicial authorities, in accordance with the law and upon formal request by such subjects, or if there are reasonable grounds for believing that the communication of such data is reasonably necessary for (1) investigate, prevent or take action on suspected illegal activities or assist state control and oversight authorities; (2) defend against any complaint or accusation from third parties, or protect the security of your website and company; or exercise or protect the rights, property or safety of ORAFART, the companies of the same group, its affiliates, its customers, its employees or any other person.
8. Data retention period
Personal data collected for sales purposes are stored for a period not exceeding 10 years, in compliance with tax and civil legislation.
Personal data provided for marketing purposes are kept for the period necessary for the specific processing, also on the basis of the particular business sector (luxury products).
9. Rights recognized by the privacy law to the user
The user is always entitled to obtain from ORAFART confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form. You also have the right to obtain information about the origin of personal data; the purpose and the method of treatment; the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; the identification details of the data controller and data processors; the indication of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in the quality, for example, of data processors or subjects authorized to process them. The user also has the right to request the updating, correction or, when interested, integration of personal data, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; the attestation that the above operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right. The user also has the right to data portability.
The user has, however, the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, to the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising material or direct marketing or for carrying out market research or commercial communication and also has the right to request the limitation of the processing of data concerning him. The right of opposition may also be exercised specifically, with regard to one or more methods of sending marketing communications. The user also has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority as well as the right to revoke the consent previously given.
The rights listed above may be exercised by sending an appropriate request to ORAFART at the registered office indicated in point 1 above, and by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org